All persons entering MONOPOLY DREAMS Melbourne 4DX Cinema are admitted subject to the following Safety Regulations.
The 4DX Cinema is equipped with motion-enabled chairs, which create strong vibrations and sensations, as well as other environmental controls for simulated weather or other conditions, such as lightning, rain, flashing (strobe) lights, fog and strong scents.
The 4DX equipment can aggravate existing medical conditions or cause users to suffer a loss of equilibrium or balance, headaches or dizziness and in extraordinary circumstances, epilepsy-like symptoms.
If you are pregnant, elderly, physically or mentally sensitive or have any of the following health conditions, you should not use a 4DX auditorium: high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, neck or back conditions, epilepsy, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by the 4DX equipment.
Further, all persons entering MONOPOLY DREAMS Melbourne 4D Cinema must comply with the following Safety Regulations:
- You must be at least 106cm and 4 years of age to experience 4DX.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Children should be seated near their parent or guardian.
- No one is permitted to share a seat or sit on another’s lap.
- Once the feature has started, remain seated at all times unless you are exiting the auditorium.
- Do not bring valuables into the auditorium without taking measures to ensure safety and security.
- Do not wear delicate clothing or any articles that may be adversely affected by the 4DX effects, and take measures to protect clothing against wind, rain-like conditions, bubbles, and strong scents.
- Each 4DX chair is designed to hold up to 230 lbs. If you have unique body proportions and do not fit comfortably in the 4DX chair, please ask the attendant at the theater for further guidance.